ADHD COACHING FOCUS AREAS
- ADHD Life skills & Executive Functioning
- Friendship and Support System
- Parenting Children with ADHD
- Work/Life Balance
- Time Management and Task Management
- Routines and Systems
Tereasa Jones, M.S.
Senior Certified ADHD Coach
Tereasa loves her job. She loves working with people who care about improving their lives and their relationships.
Over the years, she has worked with people from all walks of life.
· People who have ADHD and need help with systems and strategies to improve their work, family, and social lives.
· Men and women of all ages who are lonely and in need of friends and a support community. Our world is so mobile today that it is not unusual to find ourselves needing to build or rebuild our support communities which include friends.
· Men and women of all ages who want to find that special person to spend their lives with.
· Couples whose marriages are strained because of a lack of understanding about the effects of ADHD in marriage.
· Couples who have a good relationship, but want a great one.
· Empty nesters who find themselves needing to re-evaluate how they will proceed with life after their children have successfully launched.
· Women diagnosed later in life with ADHD. Some of us were able to develop strategies that masked our ADHD until the hormonal ups and downs of perimenopause stopped us in our tracks. For the first time we recognize that we need help from the ground up learning about our diagnoses, what it means in our lives, and how to make adjustments and develop strategies to move forward.
· Men and women who have lost their spouse and need to learn to live life again as a single person.
· Men and women who want a second (or maybe a third) career as they age. Perhaps it is a retirement career.
People come to her for a variety of reasons, but they all have one thing in common. They want to have better, more fulfilling lives and relationships at home, at work and in their communities.
Tereasa holds a Master Degree in Counseling Psychology, is a Senior Certified ADHD Coach, A Master Relationship Coach, and has earned her Professional Certified Coach (PPC) from ICF.
Using the skills and methods that she has acquired over a lifetime of personal growth, extensive education, and study, she has been helping these people for over 20 years.
"“All you can do is change yourself, but sometimes that changes everything.”
Gary W. Goldstein
EDUCATION / AFFILIATIONS
- Avila University
- ADD Coach Academy
- Coach University
- Relationship Coaching Institute
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Changed my Life
"I came to (my coach) broken after years of struggling with ADHD and PTSD. Her professionalism, positivity, realism, understanding, and experience with ADHD provided the path I needed to 'get out of the weeds'..
She understood me more after the first few weeks than my therapist that I had worked with for over a year. I just wish I found her sooner so that I could have changed my life for the better years ago before I made so many mistakes and bad decisions.
My relationships have never been stronger, my career is the healthiest it has been in years, and I am actually setting long term goals and accomplishing them. Most of all, my relationship with myself is, for the first time in a long time, positive and loving. I am looking forward to the future (even during this covid craziness). I am not in the clear yet (or ever might be) but I am on the right path and that is all thanks to my coach. Thank you."