I don't know where to start or where to turn..........
We also understand and know...
You can create a less chaotic environment
You CAN feel more in control...
Living in a home where several family members are impacted by ADHD can be extremely challenging. Some members of the family get more (negative) attention while others get no attention. Fire drill mode is persistent and progress on family projects is at a stand-still. Parents are running out of energy and are not taking care of themselves.
Your ADHD coach will assist you with:
- Clarity about family challenges
- Assisting parents in being on the same page
- Developing consistency, structure and routine
- Embracing values-based goals
- Creating environments that support family success
- Cognitive tools & thinking skills
- Understanding and improving family dynamics
- Behavioral tools and systems
- Creation and implementation of systems and strategies
- Family communications skills
- Creating family balance
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Changed my Life
"I came to (my coach) broken after years of struggling with ADHD and PTSD. Her professionalism, positivity, realism, understanding, and experience with ADHD provided the path I needed to 'get out of the weeds'..
She understood me more after the first few weeks than my therapist that I had worked with for over a year. I just wish I found her sooner so that I could have changed my life for the better years ago before I made so many mistakes and bad decisions.
My relationships have never been stronger, my career is the healthiest it has been in years, and I am actually setting long term goals and accomplishing them. Most of all, my relationship with myself is, for the first time in a long time, positive and loving. I am looking forward to the future (even during this covid craziness). I am not in the clear yet (or ever might be) but I am on the right path and that is all thanks to my coach. Thank you."