Do you have challenges with the following as a parent?
- Repeatedly ask before your child does what you ask them to do
- Eyes rolling, back talk and other forms of disrespect
- Motivating kids to be responsible
- Battles over homework and other school issues
- Have your energy drained over daily challenges
- Feel drained of energy from the constant chaos
- Feel like your relationship with your child is deteriorating
- Marriage and other relationships are affected by parenting challenges
- Fear the school contacting you about your child
- Trouble getting kids to bed and up in the AM without chaos
- Just wish this could all be easier
Parenting does not have to be that difficult... even when parenting a strong-willed child or an ADD/ADHD child.
Parent coaching can:
- Bring more calm to a chaotic household
- Offer practical answers to prevent frustration
- Provide systems to assist both you and your child in being successful
- Raise the odds of having responsible kids
- Promote loving & respectful relationships with your children, spouse, and family members
- Increase the likelihood of having fun with parenting
- Get parents to the same page about parenting
Did you just find out your child has ADD / ADHD?
Are you parenting an adolescent with ADD / ADHD?
"We chose Twila after interviewing several coaches. We chose her because we liked her approach. She got to know us (parents) not only by talking to us but testing us to determine our personality model. She is extremely knowledgeable about ADHD but doesn't pretend to be a psychologist or psychiatrist. She has truly been our rock, the only person in our treatment team that we can rely on. She is always available in times of distress and when we are suffering from bad days she is our "go to." She has helped us develop techniques and systems that really work and she has transformed our family. We really don't know what we would do without her. My advice if you choose her as your coach is to give her suggestions an honest try. I was skeptical but the results have been amazing. We really have a special place in our hearts for Twila."
Brian B., Parenting Client